4.19.2011

Dr. Frank Tu

The doc in the Chicago area to whom I referred in my last post is Dr. Frank Tu.

I am not certain this is his most recent contact information, as I have not yet looked into seeing him. He's not terribly far from me (at least I would not have to fly), so he's next on my list, after Goldstein. Based on internet discussion of Goldstein, I may wish I had gone in reverse order, but I figure I'll end up with both of them some time or another, so perhaps order isn't terribly important.

We increased my pain meds by 50% yesterday (from 10 mg oxycontin X 3/day to 15 mg x 3/day), so I may be less coherent than I think I am. I am sleepy and sad and I want to go home.

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.